A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Friday, March 5, 2010

Two More Bite the Mud


I reached the point of being able to run 3 miles relatively effortlessly (something I could never of imagined) and rewarded myself by buying a pair of running tights today. I got a great end of the season bargain of $20 for a $60 pair of Addias. These will work better for the muddy trails rather than the new pants I have. The predicted rains for today never materialized so once back home I went out for a mountain bike ride. I only mention it for the fact that I came across two more large trees down across the road. That makes six so far this season just on my regular 13.5 mile loop alone. How many more have fallen in the forest unknown?
What makes one of these so special is that it is situated on a really fast downhill section just around a turn.


WHOA!!!
Fortunately I was sort of putzing along here playing with my camera while riding instead of going full-on out as I usually am at this point. Otherwise this could have been very interesting. Notice skid mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.