A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Thursday, April 1, 2010

YES!

The wind has stopped! Yesterday I took an hour hike to the nearby dry lake and was nearly beat to death by the wind. This morning the sky was overcast which led me to think that would be the receipe for the day, but by 10am the sky is clear and the sun shining brightly. This is what we're here for. Meanwhile back at home it is still raining and I'm here smiling. Now perhaps I get can some good picture taking but till then, these will have to do.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were traveling alone? Who is the woman with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and journaling John. I see that you and Jane both have an eye for photography. I cannot imagine a cat that enjoys long drives anywhere. Sinbad certainly is an unusual breed!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.