The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Last of the Art

I think I'll wind up the images from the art garden today,
and get back to the regulary scheduled programming.
I like rust art a lot. I wondered what the leaves were made of as they were not rusty.
These were pretty cool. Made me think of Dr. Seuss.
Finally there were some metal sculptures which the swirling patterns on the metal captured my interest more than the piece as a whole.

 


Thank you to all who toured the art garden with me and made comments all week long.

8 comments:

  1. What a great place to spend time in.
    I really like this kind of art.
    Great photos:)
    Wishing you a nice weekend:)
    Greetings from Berit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. A visual feast. I agree with the first comment, must be a fun place to stroll around and view all the art. I too enjoy seeing this kind of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice pictures,congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the last photo! Also like the sculptures against that blue sky - nice angles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that brushed metal piece is trippy dippy, I love it. and that top photo - splendid! the blue sky behind the rusted loops is wonderful. I love your composition. I've very much enjoyed this tour through the sculpture garden. your photos are magnificent; you've a great eye. thanks for sharing, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those last two designs are out of this world...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great addition to the pile of outdoor art you've given us lately. This kind of thing is just my style of quirky - hope you find some more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have really enjoyed your 'art' series. It's so interesting to see what creative people come up with! These images have all been unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.