A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Death Valley


Going to Death Valley was the right thing to do. Well, the right thing to do would have been to stay in Texas longer. So if you are keeping a list of STID's (Silly (or stupid) Things I Do), there is another to add. The weather in Death Valley was ideal (70's and 80's) and that is where we were for the past five days. This coming friday they said it is to be 102 there. We left yesterday driving along the eastern side of the High Sierras which were gorgeous in their winter cloak of snow, but pictures of that in due time. We got home today at noon and it is great to be back. I missed my wife very much. I will endeavor to post daily all the things that Sinbad and I experienced on the road in the past month. 

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Home again!!! Hope your wife is happy to have her vagabonds back at the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noticed your photo on right side of blog, the sign of "Sinbad". This is a find, and great that you added it to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm happy you've arrived home safely. I bet your wife missed you and Sinbad very much too!!!! you've been gone a long time but I've enjoyed following along on this trip with you. man, did you put on the miles.... can't wait to see the photos! have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.