A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More for you Sinbad followers

I think I figured out how I can submit more than one photo now but it is a convoluted process so future posts may be limited to just one picture in order to keep my headaches at a minimum. It may be easier just doing multiple posts instead. I'll see how it goes at the next wi-fi hook-up I get on.

These are the additional shots of Mr. Scrounge I couldn't add before.
This is suppose to be orange fur.

I made the mistake of using my brush on him since I forgot his at home. Yuck! I cleaned my brush in the dishwater when I was done doing dishes that day and he can just go on and live with himself as it suits him.








6 comments:

  1. UGH! I think he may have just dropped a few of his fans from his fan club... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - He sure enjoys the great outdoors! And people think cats are fussy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he loves to be just like that:))
    Have a nice day:)
    Greetings,
    Berit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with Sinbad. when they roll in the dust like that it's best to just let them clean themselves. you can't really blame him for wanting to have a great time - you're doing it. thanks for all the Sinbad photos, he's a sweetie. hope you're having the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Sinbad needs to be "booked into a spa"? A bath and pampering on top of your pampering. Think you better stop and buy him his own brush and one for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he has got it out of his system now and doesn't roll that much anymore. He feels nice and soft once again. I noticed that today.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.