A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Friday, March 18, 2011

Sinbad and Snow


Last night we camped in the high country (6000 plus feet) of New Mexico near the Colorado border. This was Sinbad's first exposure to snow in his life. He wasn't too impressed. He walked off to explore other things shaking his feet off as he left the snow.
These were just small patches and the locals tell me there should be more snow than this left over from the winter. Wish there was some way I could send the rain from home over to these ranchers.

4 comments:

  1. Big kitty doesn't look too happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at him!!! I love Sinbad. I think he's my adopted blog kitty. I know precisely where you are. and I love love love that region of NM. it's become my second home but I haven't been there since 2006 and I'm getting withdrawals. did you go to Ghosh Ranch???

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - me thinks Sinbad is not a fan of snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snow doesn't feel good on the feet, does it, Sinbad?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.