The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grocery Shopping

Soup's on.
Bet you can't eat just one.
Got Milk?
Yogurt-a-rama.
Fresh from the tap spring.
Need some energy? Got some $$$?
Need to see your I.D.
Fruit of the vine.
Fresh Florida sun in a container.
Comfort food section.
Best pick up some flowers for my sweetie on the way out.

All of these images are Straight Out Of the Camera.
To see more Straight Out Of the Camera images click on murrieta365 for SOOC Sunday.

17 comments:

  1. these are great fish-eyes! just combine that liquor aisle with the o.j. aisle and you've got a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fish eye! What a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Отличные фотографии! Мне нравится ваш рыбий глаз! Фотографии пробудили у меня большой аппетит!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a ball with that. What did the grocery store people think with you in there taking all those photos. Anyway that was a fun post and put a smile on my Sunday morning face. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget the ice cream!!!
    Have a good new week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Great shots! I'll have the potato chips please. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun use of the perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, that's something you don't see every day! How creative and food/beverages never looked so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great curvature.
    Your photos showcase the enormous choices in the supermarket, as we have everywhere. Sometimes I wish we just had one of everything. Life would be simpler, and I'm not sure we'd miss that much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are AMAZING!!! one lens I've wanted for years is a fish-eye. this is so much fun, seeing your grocery store play here. John, you have too much time on your hands. I think my favorite is the freezer aisle. so did you pick up some flowers for your sweetie????
    I bet you did...because that's just the kind of guy your are. have a great night John.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun lens you used. Love these fun photos of the mundane.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you were a busy guy at the market! Now I have the munchies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fish-eye shots and love how you put them together! So want some of those chips!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, great pictures, and what a food store:)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those! Wish my grocery store sold alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cool images! Great subject for the fish eye

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, these are stunning pics!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.