The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SOOC Sunday



Sinbad is saying "You are not going to fix up my picture?"

Nope. This is Straight Out Of the Camera Sunday.
I really wanted to fix it up a tad. I mean...do you know how hard it is to get a good picture of a cat?
But there are rules when playing SOOC Sunday.

To see more SOOC pictures go to murrieta365 and post one of your own.

13 comments:

  1. It definitely has a certain charm to it. As wide as that angle is you must have been right in his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shot, so much going on, sun rays, fishbowl effect and a great cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best cat pictures I've seen! Great character and those sun rays are fantastic, even more so since it's SOOC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sun's rays and Sinbad being catty.
    I wouldn't change it one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't have asked for a better way to wind down the weekend/evening than a photo of one of the coolest cats EVAH!!! look at that mug. he has so much character. this is one of the funnest photos you've posted so far of this rascal. oh, he's perfect. I could look at this photo forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a SOOC shot. It's perfect. No need for editing here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a face! The natural sun rays are spectular right out of the camera like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..Oh yes, I know how difficult it is to take pictures af a cat:)
    Have a nice week John:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Хорошая фотография! Красивый кот! Он не очень хочет фотографироваться!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice and fun photo.
    Sinbad is so cute.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sinbad, you are such a handsome devil! I know you wanted dad to 'fix dis up' but I think it is one of the best shots of you I've ever seen. I LOVE the "slightly imperfect" value to the lighting; I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.