A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Sunday, August 14, 2011

SOOC Sunday and I lived to tell about it.

It may be a bit difficult to tell exactly what this is.

 
It is a view of the top of the bell tower at St. Francis Winery, standing directly beneath the bell.
 
Here is the tower itself.
I probably would not have taken these photos had not the bell took off clanging so loudly while I was walking away that it scared the bejesus out of me! The noise was deafening, so much so that Quasimodo would have approved. And he was deaf you know.

Yes, that is me reflected in the door and no, I did not wet my pants but I had good reason to if I had.


For more pictures taken Straight Out Of the Camera go to Murrieta365

10 comments:

  1. first, thanks for the really cool, artsy photo. second, thanks for the good solid laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Awesome picture! I can almost hear it ringing. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. Хорошая работа! Интересная колокольня.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you told what the top photo is, I had NO idea. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, this is funny and the first picture is really great:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wit you have. Glad you did not cry or wet your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that first shot, what a great perspective and framing. But I bet it was loud int here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha a fantastic shot... lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL ... fantastic first shot ...
    glad there were no accidents!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.