The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sinbad on SOOC Sunday


Taken last year in the desert of Nevada.
Click here if you'd like to see my little buddy relaxing at home just last week.

This is linked to Jan's Straight Out Of the Camera Sunday

13 comments:

  1. Your little buddy is quite the handsome one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    He's adorable! Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is thinking "Don't forget my treat John..."! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does have that special glow about him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome fella & oh so worldly... he's been more places than I have! heheheee =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you just made my day. I love the back-lighting - his fur is glowing around the edges. he's angelic looking and so beautiful. I don't know about that expression on his face though - he's got his ears turned back a bit and he's giving you the eye. and where's his collar/leash? what a character. thanks for the photo of Sinbad. happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing lighting for Sinbad.
    Happy SOOC Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a terrific shot what with that fabulous lighting. Sinbad looks a little annoyed though. He looks much more content in your shots of him relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sinbad looks like he doesn't want to be posing, for heavens sake! Love his expression. Aren't cats the funnest?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! This picture made me laugh and the comments even more... because it looks like to me that Sinbad is taking a dump, and no one wanted to say it. Do cats get travel constipation like humans?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.