A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Flamingo Cupcake

I'll try this one again in the future when no cars are parked in front.


I've resigned myself to the fact that storefronts at night just look their best left in color, colors that are somewhat blah during daytime hours.


On another matter...
Curious if anyone has had trouble leaving comments on some of the blogs they follow. Two of the blogs I follow I have been unable to leave comments in the past couple weeks yet others have left comments. If you have had this problem and corrected it somehow, I'd like to know. I worked on it yesterday with no success. One blogger says she thinks she may have solved her same problem by switching to Google Chrome. Anyone?




5 comments:

  1. Hienoa Kuvausta.
    Valoja, värejä - tunnelmaa...!
    Talvi-Terveiset Eko

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, since switching to chrome, i've had no further issues... (at least for now!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had any issues with that, but I use Firefox as my browser. I tried Google Chrome, but had several issues with it and it seemed to really take over my computer so I uninstalled it.
    I think you are right about storefronts in color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures again John.
    I use Chrome, it's a great browser, but sometimes has niggling issues.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.