The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nighttime Goofs

This is what happens when the camera slips.
Imagine the possibilities panning or zooming the lens in or out.
First things first for now.

10 comments:

  1. HI John...I think that last on looks like music notes pretty cool!
    Have fun goofing off lol!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think, if you had been using a tripod you'd have missed out on these opportunities to learn ;^)) I don't know if you've noticed but I've had a lot of photographic phun with zooms and panning lights etc. I can't wait to see what you produce on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see... it's great to just mess about...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Sometimes when Dave is driving, I'll take hundreds of them (not too many to keep), but playing with the shutter speed and light is so interesting. I hope you were entertained like I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Sinbad and I on the Loose.

      Your work is embraced in your gentleness.

      Thank you for the warmth of your heart.

      The prayer for all peace.   
    Have a good weekend. From Japan ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.