The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sticky Fingers



This is linked to Lesley's Signs

7 comments:

  1. So sad that they even had to post a sign like that! That's a beautiful display of fruit, so bright and ripe looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not recommended for people that pick their nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many crazy people in this wold... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, there must have been a few folks doing just that. I've never seen a sign like that at a salad bar. Midwesterners have better manners - we don't need to be reminded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D
    I was thinking along the lines of 'you will be slapped with the spoon'
    :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.