The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Birds Who Will Pose For You

There are not too many but you can always count on the Cormorant.


Or a gull.


This is linked to Weekend Reflections

8 comments:

  1. Nice photos with the reflections in the water. I have found pelicans to be posers too, at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water and the reflections too.... so interesting ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images John...
    Nice reflections and
    it's always good to see cormorants unless your a fisherman..

    ReplyDelete
  4. what super duper fantastic reflections. love that water. happy day to you and your buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water and photography just seem to go together. Comorants are kind of comical looking... they always seem to be looking sideways or up! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the comorant seems to be asking which side is my best

    I adore gulls, I posted a bunch of them this weekend

    I love the critter in your newer post, he's quite dignified

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.