The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Two Girls For Every Boy

 A tip of the hat to the Beach Boys for the title of this post.




11 comments:

  1. Pintails are wonderful little birds to see..
    So lovely to see John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is easier for the boys... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such handsome birds as male Pintails would surely attract the opposite sex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shot. I love the brown colored ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky guy! Nice shot...love the reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they pretty shots. From SOOC Sunday.

    http://mommyko.com/representation-in-school/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot although the one girl looks a little bored.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polygamist!!

    NO, sorry. Bad. BAD BAD BAD of me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shot and a wonderful reflection. Well captured!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.