A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Rest of You, Park Here


A few days ago I showed where Lucky Elle parked her car. If your name isn't Elle, you park here which isn't so bad after all. In fact, I'd just as soon park here rather than where Elle does. Who wants the kitchen help to come outside and lean against your car for their smoke break?
To the left you can see part of the parking garage where I took these photos on a previous early morning photo shoot. The sun is just coming up and it was time for this boy to go home.

These are two different photos. How can you tell?
(scroll down)





Notice the pedestrian behind the bar fence, far left.

6 comments:

  1. now you've made me feel sorry for elle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Elle isn't so lucky after all John... maybe there is irony in her name lol.
    I would never have spotted the pedestrian if you hadn't mentioned it.. nice images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have to say that sometimes "gifts" aren't all they're cracked up to be! I also would have nmissed the pedestrian in the 2nd shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an interesting place to prowl early in the morning. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally would have missed the pedestrian ... like that morning light coming up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.