The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Makin' Tracks


A couple more pictures from the same point as the Straight Out of the Camera Sunday submission, only I did a few touch-ups.  I just enjoy taking train track photos.





9 comments:

  1. As the wife of a retired RR man, these tracks look a lot like money to me! I love them! And, the photos are great - lying down on the job again, I see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These train track photos are great, the black and white one is my favorite, GREAT shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh. really like the B&W! nice, john!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the track shots. I found you at Bluff Area Daily. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty in black and white. I like train tracks too.
    Makes me want to take a train across the country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these shots. But I have to ask, are you literally lying down on the rr tracks to get this great perspective?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That B/W image is some photo! Full of the romance of the old railroads.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.