Last week a presented a quote (#1) which was part of the Traveler's Ten Commandments; from where I picked this up I do not recall. At any rate since I am running low on these beach photos (but not quotes), I thought I would present all ten for this post. Good stuff to keep in mind when you travel.
1. Do not expect to find things as you have them at home, for this is why you left home in the first place - to find things different.
2. Do not take anything too seriously, for a carefree mind is the beginning of a vacation.
3. Don't let other tourists get on your nerves for you are paying out good money to have a good time.
4. Remember your passport so that you know where it is at all times. For a man without a passport is a man without a country.
5. Blessed is the person who can make change in any language for he will not be cheated.
6. Blessed is the person who can say "Thank you" in any language. It is worth more to him than tips.
7. Don't worry. When you worry you have no pleasure and few things are fatal.
8. Do not judge people of a country by one person with whom you had trouble.
9. If in difficulty, use common sense and friendliness.
10. Remember you are a guest in every land and treating your host with respect you shall be treated as an honored guest.