The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Climbing

Rock climbing is very popular in Yosemite. 
In fact it is one of the premier rock climbing places in the world.
Can you spot the climbers in this photo?
How many are there?











There are three.
One at the bottom, middle...
then up and to the left under the dark shadow, 
and up the same distance to the left of the white area. 
One man and two women.
How do I know?
I could hear their voices. 

7 comments:

  1. Think I'll stick to tree climbing! I spotted the one at the bottom, but not the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a fantastic article about a year ago in National Geographic about the climbing routes John.
    I have done some pretty steep scrambles but have only climbed using artificial walls.

    It's a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to show the massiveness of this granite rock.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.