The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Co-pilot


He got us back home safely.




11 comments:

  1. He is so cute, hope the real pilot had his eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have chosen a better one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me laugh seeing how relaxed the cat is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks very relaxed...my guy tries to look this cool but he isn't; I know his heart is bouncing off his ribs until we get home. Maybe I need to find a "cat whisperer" for him...enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that beautiful boy...

    nice to see you this morning again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a good looking co-pilot at that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, ha. Doesn't look like Sinbad was putting a lot of effort into his work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could have just one cat that was this laid back when traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like his hind feet, the way his tail curls around them. he has his eye on you, really. half in, half out of the sleep zone. ears back. his busy little brain is at work. I'm glad he's such a good traveler with you. where did you guys go this time?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.