A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Here We Go


We will be on our way to the deep south, the land of Dixie, early tomorrow morning.  It will take us all day and then some just to escape from California.  I will try to post entries onto the blog as we travel along but the real meat of the trip will not begin until we hit Texas which will be several more days of travel so hang in there.  
As usual on these trips I most likely will not be able to keep up on the blogs I follow due to weak and iffy internet, so I'll miss that.  Be good while we are away.






14 comments:

  1. "Here is what?" I fond myself asking!

    I think the bath may have been intended to be "boxed in" with maybe a wooden surround - I have never seen one oath no coating on the visible sections!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm hearing "on the road again .." in my head. Enjoy it all John, and I look forward to your postings when they happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will make a lot of discoveries as I enjoyed in your earlier trips. Have a nice journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice trip and make lots of photos. Exciting to go again, is Sindbad looking forward too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. be safe!! i'll wave as you skirt by! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drive carefully and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bon voyage! I'm sure you will collect enough stuff to keep you going for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to you for braving the South - be safe, drive safe, and get back home safe. Make sure Sinbad wears his seat belt too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's wishing you a ton of great photo ops. We wait in anticipation! Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun, careful traveling and show lots of pics.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. The man that travels with his cat.
    Go for it, have a great time away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha, what a quirky sign! Wonder what "it" is??

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.