The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Iron Bronc Rider


Around and in back of the building where yesterday's Metal Art Triceratops stood was this art piece.





8 comments:

  1. It is realy amazing what this artist makes with his metal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy knows how to make a statue. Thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John...One man's junk you know how that goes...this is recycling at it's finest art!!
    I am just amazed at yesterdays post, that eye...just great ; )
    Today is a beauty looks like a lot of work and time put into these ..just awesome!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! i like the mane and tail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone certainly knows how to use a welder. I cannot imagine how you would make these out of clay let alone metal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how an artist can see stuff in things we consider junk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some magical way of finding the coolest places to visit on your adventures. This sculpture is awesome. So much detail and color. Great shot. genie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The motion captured in this one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.