The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Unfinished Mural

 Jud, North Dakota


or maybe this is the way the artist intended it to be.
Looks okay like this.




14 comments:

  1. i like it! looks like a charcoal drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old steam engines with boxcars make nostalgic pictures. I'm sure Jud, North Dakota is proud of this mural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it like this too! Nice seeing the old 79 coming through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like a charcoal drawing...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that corrugated metal? Sure would hate to try to paint on that, very ambitious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's graffiti John then I really admire it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many talented, unrecognised artists around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes I quite like it as it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks just right on that metal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this mural is great the way it is. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree. It's perfect for both the subject and the space.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I look at this and think, "Jeez, I wish I could draw." A cool find while on the road. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.