The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

American Fork Art


Lucas, Kansas

I almost overlooked this one.


Okay, now I am finished with the town of Lucas until I return again.


11 comments:

  1. Stick a fork in him, he's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John...I thought I had seen it all in you travels, but yet
    another!! ; ))!! If you are finished, wipe your face and move on!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fork it, John, this needs a story!

    JO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting town. Thanks for sharing John.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fork art, that's good! I've enjoyed your posts on Lucas. Interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this IS different! :)) Glad you didn't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does the American highway hold no end of wonders? Quite brill!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.