The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Friday, October 4, 2013

That Krazy Kat


Oh that cat of mine, always playing practical jokes on me.  
"Sinbad, that's not funny!"

We're going to be out of town for a few days, off to visit our daughter for her birthday.  So we'll leave the desert pictures to rest for awhile and I am setting up some flea market pictures to come onto the blog automatically while we're away.  This is my first attempt at this and we'll see how well I can pull it off.  
Be back next week.





11 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend! See you next week!
    (Go wake the cat up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's just enjoying the warm sunshine on his belly.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kitty cat road kill is not nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But Sinbad think it's very funny.
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not the best pose a pet cat can do... Nice to see he has a sense of humour tho lol...
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. still tethered though I suspect. Just ran out of steam at the end and decided to take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a big kick out of this photo, it's hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.