The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Meaning of Life


If you reconnect with nature and the wilderness you will not only find the meaning of life, but you will experience what it means to be truly alive.
- Sylvia Dolson




7 comments:

  1. Nice shoot!
    j'aime beaucoup!
    Thanks & Welcome for your comment and your next visit to my blogs.
    Have a nice day! Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, you are in a poetic mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that.
    Love your fungus among us.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some new fungi this week! I'm enjoying, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.