The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

How I Sleep Each Night

(wait for it)

12 comments:

  1. you've let your hair grow John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the message. Lucky for me our cat won't lay on our bed. Don't know why but she prefers her own sleeping place on a little blanket on the bench.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to have a cat on my bed, the ones we had always did, but as SC has written already, Sofietje is not so kind to come upstairs to join us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee... Well, now we know who is the boss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep can't disturb the cat. Love it John. Maybe you should get your own bed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got two so I know your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This takes too long for me to watch! Even my dog would be smart enough to yank the blanket and lose the cat! At least until she got the best spot.

    Cheers,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute GIF. Our animals are not allowed on the furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have 3x the felines and they do hog much of a king-size bed.

    Happy New Year, John!

    Paz :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.