The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

iPhone Playtime in the Forest


Straight out of the phone.



Other than this, I didn't see anything for the two hours of walking through the woods.  Conditions are very dry and not looking good at all.  And the drought continues on.



8 comments:

  1. Très correct les photos prises d'un IPhone!
    Joli post ! Bon week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it isn't nice to see the countryside ravaged by drought conditions. It's the same here too, even at home base it is a lot of watering time to keep everything alive through the ongoing heat

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the sun's rays. read that cali is facing the worst drought in 100 yrs. so terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iphone photos are getting better all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do wish you would get rain...I just hate it when everything gets so dry. We had that here year before last and it was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The drought out there is frightening. We have had so much rain here that our well in the upper field is running out over the field. Am afraid to go up there and really inspect it for fear I will be lost to never-never land. Sorry you did not see and mushrooms this time.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.