The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's All Mine



This is linked to Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday
&
James's Weekend Reflection


14 comments:

  1. staking his claim quite well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, love the reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're amazing how they'll pick out one little post top like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, he is in his happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I would so love to have fabric that looked like the water here!

    And re my barn picture with green grass, IF I could find it again, it would be all white now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot! Looks like a Gull who knows his limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the title !

    The filter you applied to the picture enhaced the colors in a very vivid way ; I like it very much too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You show us a beautiful play of colors in the water reflection. Thanks for sharing and Sunday greetings, Wieczora (◔ ‿ ◔) | my photo blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful photo! And gorgeous reflections!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.