The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Water


"Water is the driving force in Nature." - Leonardo da Vinci


This is linked to Weekend Reflection



22 comments:

  1. You have such an eye for interesting objects. Such grace in this picture.

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We keep being surprised by the beauty around us. Very nice reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course it is ... wow I was looking at Niagara Falls the way it is now; isn't it amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course it is ... wow I was looking at Niagara Falls the way it is now; isn't it amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks just like a piece of art... Nice and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scenery...absolutely unique...Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice reflection John, the water is like a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In this case the driving is perhaps more a branch but a nice reflection it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love simple yet elegant photos like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The reflection reminds me of a heron. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superbe jeu de miroir.
    On pourrait aussi imaginer un oiseau de bois, plongeant pour saisir un poisson. On pourrait, mais ce n'est que mon imagination !

    Belle soirée en amitié.

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!
    Hope you are having a great week-end!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting reflection. We have lots of snags in our lake because they put in a dam at the turn of the century, 1012 that is. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.