The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Footloose





12 comments:

s.c said...

One of the millions normally floating around in the sea. Yes one of the heavier footprints of mankind despite its small print here. Thanks for showing John.

biebkriebels said...

It is almost you arranged this composition yourself. Mysterious....

Carole M. said...

I'm not sure I have the right comment for this one....for a moment I quizzed whether there was more than a lost sole there, could it be a lost soul instead; did you dig around?

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha. now you've got me singing that awful song. :)

Raggedy Creations said...

hmmmm wonder what else may be buried deeper.

EG CameraGirl said...

Ocean waves sure do bring in interesting artifacts.

photowannabe said...

Oh, I love this photo and all the thoughts that run around in my head because of it.
Great title and the comment from Carole M. about the lost sole..soul.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I hope there's not someone buried headfirst in the sand with just the sole of one foot showing!

Linda said...

Great photo.

Stephanie said...

Wonderful composition, nice colors, textures and lines.

Randy said...

Nice texture on this beach.

Stewart M said...

Like the contracts between the rock and the shoe.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne