The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Meeow (Hi)


I just wanted all my fans know that I am doing great and taking my medicine everyday.  I may have even put on a little weight too.  I am looking forward to hitting the road with my servant real soon and having all sorts of adventures across the country.  Right now it is raining outside, not that I am ever able to go outside unless I sneak out when no one is looking.  That is why I like to travel because I get to go outside a lot then.  Of course I have a rope tied around my neck but I'll take the opportunity anyway I can.  That's all for now.  Time for a nap.  Good-bye.  >^..^<  Sinbad

Taken by my servant's master with her iPhone.


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful portrait of Sinbad, he is such a pretty cat with those lovely eyes. Glad to hear he is doing well again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes what a nice lovely portrait. Give him an extra hug from holland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you sure lookin' mighty cute in your picture!
    Glad you're gaining weight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you're doing well, sinbad! just love your freckled nose. :)

    keep tabs on the servant and the servant's wife for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is too funny. Hubby always said when he retired, he thought he was through opening and closing doors. Little did he know it had only begun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have missed a few posts John but will try to catch up soon.
    So pleased to hear Sinbad is doing OK whatever his problems have been.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puff, BG, and Bobb says feel better soon. Come visit any time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so good to see you Sinbad. I just wanna hug the stuffin out of you, you're so cute. I'm glad you're getting better.

    You make sure to tell your staff to take good care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A personal message from a handsome fellow. Made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful cat. I am glad you are taking your medicine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good kitty for taking your medicine, Sinbad!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.