The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Best Friend



See more signs at Lesley's signs, signs



17 comments:

Carole M. said...

'tis in your home or ....?

s.c said...

That kind of best friend must be somebody who can await a dagger in his back.

biebkriebels said...

I have to think about this....

MarkD60 said...

I've seen something similar... "Good thing my dog can't talk"

LĂșcia said...

:D

RedPat said...

;-))

TexWisGirl said...

:D

thirtysevenandcounting said...

Great find!

~Lindy

Andy said...

There's friends and then there's best friends. There is a big difference between the two.

Taken For Granted said...

Now there is a sign with an edge to it. Nice find.

Marleen said...

That's funny!

Photo Cache said...

LOL!!!!

frankly my dear

Gillena Cox said...

good one (◕‿◕。) Have a nice Wednesday

much love...

Randy said...

That's a fun one. I hope you bought one for Sinbad.

Jim said...

Hilarious.

genie said...

Love it!

genie said...

Love it!