The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The $400 Sign


At the fish and chips shop a couple doors down from the pet supply store where I buy Sinbad's food.
Newcastle Brown Ale is tasty too.


This is linked to Lesley's Signs



17 comments:

Carole M. said...

will be paid off in no time ...

s.c said...

At last they are honest.

biebkriebels said...

And that has to invite people to buy a beer? It his business to advertise not the customers I think.

TexWisGirl said...

BRILLIANT!!!

RedPat said...

Good one! ;-)

Marleen said...

It's original though.

Christian WeiƟ said...

A honest announcement.

VioletSky said...

That's a different take!

Rose said...

LOL!

Randy said...

I wonder how that marketing idea is working out.

Stewart M said...

I used to live in New Castle - the locals called that beer "Dog" - and would order a "bottle of dog"!

I never took to it!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I always like an honest bar or pub! Clever ...both the sign and your catch for the meme.

EG CameraGirl said...

Made me smile!

photowannabe said...

Very clever...
Finally getting caught up with your posts.
Loving the way you see your world.

Sandy's witterings said...

I got through a gallon or two of that stuff when I was a student - somewhat less since but it is still a quite acceptable beer.

$6 - is that about the standard price for a pint (I'm hoping it's a dear one)

Chandra said...

This cracked me up.
Thanks for the laugh.
Peace :)

Revrunner said...

Only 67 bottles of Newcastle before making a profit? Sounds doable even to non-mathematician like me.