The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Wave Action


As your scroll down see this wave peel away frame by frame.

 John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said:

Click on the first shot to enlarge it then click rapidly through the subsequent shots to see the full effect. It's rather wonderful.


I hadn’t thought of that.  That works better and saves you from the nausea. 











Yes, a video would have been nicer.



13 comments:

Stewart M said...

Always something to see on a beach!

Nice set of shots - and I'm not sure it would be better with a video.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

s.c said...

Better so then through the windows of your home as is the case now in England.

s.c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Click on the first shot to enlarge it then click rapidly through the subsequent shots to see the full effect. It's rather wonderful.

biebkriebels said...

Have to scroll very fast, but I get the sense.:)

TexWisGirl said...

LOL! almost made me dizzy as i scrolled.

Raggedy Creations said...

Hey it works great in reverse too. Try it.....cool going backwards.

Felicia

Beautiful captures John.

Rose said...

Quite nice. I disagree...I like the individual shots best. Can take my time looking at them.

Randy said...

They are really nice shots but you know me and the ocean.

Chandra said...

Nice to see water. And, well photographed!
Peace :)

Pam said...

I had fun "clicking through". Always a surprise on your blog!

MarkD60 said...

You can almost make it a video by clicking the photos rapidly. very good series of shots!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very cool! You were clicking very fast!