The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Chicken To-Go


Theodore, Alabama


It is difficult to make out from this angle but yes, the chicken is sitting in the bed of the car 
and the front portion is molded in onto the roof of the cab.


12 comments:

  1. A nice destination for an old car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are they doing there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there some significance ...chickens in Theodore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something we don't see every day. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one in the car is just waiting for the other to jump in till they can leave!

    Just a little weird and a little I love it all rolled into one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, wow! i thought it was just a trick of the camera angle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful John... just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. And they deliver fried chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this!



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Better chicken than the kind served at Fast Food places, eh? :)

    Cool photo!

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. One cannot help but wonder why?

    Sorry for slow reply - hectic weeks!

    Cheers - Stewart M

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know why, but I love love love this! Only in America...at least I think so.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.