The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Good Chicken Fence


Shelbyville, Kentucky

So you may wonder what is so special about this blurry, 
taken while driving, full of window reflection picture of a fence?  
This is Colonel Sander's of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame, next door neighbor's fence.

You can see the original posting here.

For more fences without the fried chicken aroma check out TexWisGirl's 





17 comments:

  1. Shucks, I couldn't view the added link, for some reason, but your original shot even blurred holds such an interesting mystery to it, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Karen. That was pretty intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to figure out how much is actually reflection. Interesting how this photo turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree - i was trying to see what the reflection is ... it sort of looks leopard-ish??! so neat!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was not able to view neither so came back here again and admired the fencing you put up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11 herbs and spices, my butt! they lace that stuff with some sort of addictive material! :)

    thanks for the fried fence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could go for some of it right now! I am serious...I should not have read this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I went to the Kentucky Derby in the late '70s, we drove past Colonel Sanders's house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drive bys are always interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it does look pretty there! Great drive by shot! I can not eat KFC chicken it gives me heartburn! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. an interesting drive by shot, certainly nice countryside

    ReplyDelete
  12. An almost-famous fence! I tried to read the other post, but the link said I didn't have authority :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't belive how green it is there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do the bad chickens end up in the fryer then? Huh?

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.