The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Driving Savannah Georgia


A lovely street in Savannah.  It would be even more so had it not been raining at the time.
It may appear we are moving fairly fast but as you will see not fast enough for Mary Kay.


Here at home last Friday, some much needed rain but it was all too short.
You can hear thunder at the end, rare for us.  Sinbad took off seeking shelter under the bed. 

video

The above video was an experiment taken with the phone and put onto the blog not using You Tube.  
It works but has its limitations.







9 comments:

  1. Must still be something after so much time with no rain. Nice trees along the way. Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice road with all the trees. The rain can be very refreshing after a long dry period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallelujah for some rain for you! and i liked the rain hitting the windshield, too. would be music to my ears, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Savannah is one of my favorite cities. We took the trolley around town and got a good explanation of all there was to see. The layout of the city is fascinating...all preplanned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the rain makes it more beautiful...but know it limits the photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yours was a proper rain. Ours was just enough to make the sidewalks damp and mess up the cars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, yes. i remember this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.