The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Just Picked Up Some Take-out


Everglades, Florida


For more birds visit Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday





18 comments:

  1. so well captured. Both you and the bird must be happy with the captures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured him a the right moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific picture, and opportune moment to take it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely captured ... you and the bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone already said "great shot!" So I can't say that.. But, you definitely were in the right place at the right time with your camera!

    I miss so many shots, see something cool, turn and get the camera, turn back and it's over, missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't tell if it is a baby gator or snake in the bird's mouth.
    Beautiful capture, John!

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.