The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wild Bird Wednesday


Everglades, Florida





For more bird photos go to Wild Bird Wednesday




15 comments:

  1. the white ibis are so funky looking, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! To see and photograph a white ibis! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the bird life of Florida that makes it such a special place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking looking bird. We don't get them over here although we sometimes get a Glossy Ibis passing through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyes are amazing, I only saw Scarlate Ibis in Brazil, but never a white one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice find and so nice of him or her to pose for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must help me with mentioning the name of the bird. I read it in the comments it must be an ibis. I once saw one in Sydney, but that one wasn't white, so I was confused what kind of bird it was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots of the White Íbis, love his beak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely white ibis! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.