The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Mushrooms 6


A whole little forest of mushrooms on a fallen log


This shot was taken using a GoPro Camera


12 comments:

  1. I think it must have been just this kind of mushroom "village" that gave rise to the fantasy of tiny fairies living amongst them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who long it takes to eat the whole tree. On the first photo it looks very massive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look very elegant in groups together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How magical. What a terrific find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a neat group of mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many mushrooms can you find?? I can't believe how many pictures you have shown us of these, and I think these are the most unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!!! log, moss, shrooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pic! Great shot from a GoPro.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking for the elves that surely must live under these shelters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you shot down the length of the log for these shots.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.