A Traveler and his Cat exploring America.





Friday, February 6, 2015

Rain!


We are to have a real good rain storm this weekend.  I mention it only in the fact that for the entire month of January that just passed, not a drop of rain fell in the San Francisco Bay area.  The last time this happened for the month of January was 165 years ago, in 1850!

To celebrate our much needed rain here I was going to insert video from the archives but for some reason I was unable to access my YouTube channel through Blogger.

If you want to see the video of rain while driving in Georgia plus rain at home click here which takes you to the original posting from last year.





7 comments:

  1. This time the link doesn't work for me, but I have good memories of the video you had made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have a little less rain here but now the sun shines again. Pity you cannot exchange some weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope. couldn't get to it, either.

    good luck with the rain fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listened, watched both and oh, did not realize how much I am ready for a good old summer storm. Thank you that link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like the sound of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We too are happy, happy, happy for the rain. And the garden plants are sighing a thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you need rain, it feels so good. 10 of my first 12 years in Australia were a drought - it felt like it may never rain again - but when it did, it really rained!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.