The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Do it Yourself Project


Just in case you have four wheels and two truck tailgates lying around.


Can't say much for the comfort factor, especially on a hot day.

I'm glad I have that in the background to explore the country in rather than what I posted yesterday.


15 comments:

  1. Hope the bench gives a colorful view to the user. I especially like the way the wheels are put in a kind of bowl to prevent them from choosing the wide world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit uncomfortable to sit on in my opinion, or is it a piece of funny art?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't see benches like that every day! It should be parked near the Cadillac Ranch near Amarillo Tx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your camper in the background. What an unusual bench. We have a winery here in the Hill Country that uses tailgates as the back for benches, but only one on each bench. It's kind of fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it almost looks like a redneck tanning bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy seeing peoples imagination being put to use...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fun but you better have some cushion to sit there for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would not feel too good on a cold day either....but at least we would probably have more clothing on than in hot weather.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.