The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Isolated


This place needs a bit of work before you move in, unlike yesterday's abandoned home.

Pull back some so you can get an idea of how remote 
these families were living on the plains of Oklahoma.



9 comments:

  1. It is a lonely life overthere. And then it is said the Netherlands have a flat country, well I don't see much difference with the US....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the loneliness of this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One wonders why it's still there and why the tractors haven't just bulldozed it into the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the look of it its not in tornado alley, but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the first shot was simply awesome, then seen the other version. Oh, I so love it...just simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A place to get away from it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a great place for extroverts to live. ;))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.