The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lunch Stop


From the Archives - The Great Plains Road Trip 2012

We stopped at the Nebraska/South Dakota state line for lunch.
I sat in Nebraska while much lunch was in front of me in South Dakota



6 comments:

  1. So is the the boundary stone I see with the Arrow pointing at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky there are border markers, otherwise nobody would know. Or on the more unfortunate places in the world you cannot eat on one side and sleep on the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is funny, at least no "guards" at the border. When we drive two hours you already have to pass a border to Belgium or Germany, but since the European Union we have open borders and we don't have to pass a guard and show our passport anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. It's fun to think you could be in two places at once. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty cool. almost a fence! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very strange marker, for sure, Tom.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.