The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Twister Art


Kansas, 2012
One of the first things people think of regarding Kansas are tornadoes.

This is a pretty clever way to depict a tornado.


I can't say what Caster Iron is unless it is a company advertisement.


8 comments:

  1. It represents the deadly spirals very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tornado is indeed very good. The other one funny and very heavy . lets say tornado proof perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen them moving across the prairie for real, and that's a pretty good way to display how they look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know cast iron is a very tough metal, so i'm assuming they're capitalizing on that toughness to withstand twisters. pretty awesome signage and art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz went a long way to connect Kansas and tornadoes in the minds of many. Very good twister there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is very artistic . I like.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.