The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Back to the Flowers in the Desert

That's pretty much it for the cactus flowers in my garden at home 
so back to those in the desert. 




10 comments:

  1. The flowers has no problem to attract attention by color or form. They jump out in the landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second one looks almost like a blossom cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said the desert was boreing, some wonderful flowers you have there

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my. the yucca(?) is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That 2nd shot is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice yucca bloom! It was only an average year for blooms in my area (29 Palms/Joshua Tree). By the way, looks like you might have passed through here. I recognize a couple of the murals. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful...and I love that YOU love taking photos of such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our yuccas are just about to bloom. I'll post a picture when they pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that yucca...but wondered what is that coming in from the left side on the last shot? It really looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.