The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Looking Good


The sun came out the next day and the cactus flower opened up more.

Close by another cactus is going crazy with flowers.
Behind it notice another getting ready to open up.

I am waiting for the yellow flowers on the short cactus in front to open.  They will be small.


5 comments:

  1. And that wonder in your own garden. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a cactus blooming, had no idea the flowers would be so big and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those white blooms are pretty. Our yucca is about to bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous cactus garden you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love color but the white ones are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.