The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Desert Sunsets


We are back home for awhile now.  I will miss the beautiful sunsets.

Same scene but a little longer exposure.



Same image but cropped to give that panorama feel.



12 comments:

  1. Must admit I would miss that as well. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what a great sunset it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I am always glad you are here again. I can imagine you miss those spectacluar sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do like that last version. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some glorious sunsets...no wonder you will miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sunsets, John. Glad you are safely back home, and look forward to your future travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sunsets! We have beautiful pink sunsets around here but not enough open spaces to capture them properly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, John! And I do like the panorama feel of the last photo! Nice to have you back again!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.