The test of an adventure is that when you are in the middle of it, you say to yourself, "Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home." And the sign that something is wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure. -Thornton Wilder

The nice thing about being confused is you get a chance to notice things a lot better than if you knew where you were going.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Wind


He doesn't like it.

11 comments:

  1. But still going strong so to see. Reminds me on the song of Billy Ocean when the going is tough the tough are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He stiil has a lot of hairs blowing in the wind, sweet Sinbad is looking very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, my guy!!! He looks fabulous. Daisey just underwent a dental cleaning....it was traumatic but I'm glad we got it done. Sinbad is adorable bracing himself in those winds. You guys take of each other now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the wind either...so good to see Sinbad out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture though! But I do feel sorry for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure he wasn't going for the whole Cindy Crawford in the wind pose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sinbad...you need shades buddy!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate my commenters. Thank you. Sometimes you may ask a question which I am all too happy to answer. But if your comment comes in as Betsy-noreply-comment - I cannot reply back. Change you comment settings to include an e-mail address and then bloggers can reply.